1. Look out for False Claims and Unsupported Facts. – Be cautious of products that claim to be the best and don’t show you the facts behind their statements or use fake celebrity endorsements.
2. Avoid “Free Trial Offers”. – Many companies offer free trials to hook you in. But once you buy, they make it difficult to cancel and you are stuck paying more than you would have for a better product.
3. Avoid Automatic Rebilling. – Many companies will automatically bill your credit card monthly and make it difficult to cancel. This is often bundled with “free trial” options. If they ask for your credit card details, they’re probably going to charge you- make sure you know exactly what you’re paying for.
4. Avoid Proprietary Blends. – If you’re looking for a high quality Moringa Oleifera, make sure there are no added ingredients that might lower the effectiveness and interfere with its progress.
5. Avoid Overdosing. – Some companies are so excited about new supplements that they try to pack in a very high concentration per day. But taking too much of any supplement can actually be dangerous to your health. The recommended dosage is 600mg, two times a day (1200mg total). Steer clear of supplements that push more than 1200mg per daily amount.
6. Look for a 100% Pure Moringa Oleifera extract. – Make sure it contains top quality pure Moringa Oleifera and no other added ingredeints that may water down the potency of a quality supplement.