How we do what we do
Keeping a long-term focus, we work toward a shift of paradigms so that, in the future, poverty will be a thing of the past.
Here are some common elements of how we work:
- Self-starting: A community or group approaches us for help with its project. They take initiative.
- Responsibility: While others may provide help, the local people take responsibility for the success of their project.
- Focus on potential: We ask people to focus on their vision for the community and the potential for making that vision a reality.
- Education: How can people be empowered to acquire the resources they need? The key is education.
- Connections: We help people make connections to tap the latent resources in their own community.
- Sharing knowledge: Each person or community agrees to share what they learn with two others. One teaches two.
You can use these educational materials to spread the word about Moringa. They are copyright-free, and can be downloaded, printed and distributed freely.